In order to help children concentrate on their learning and to support good learning behaviours, we expect all children to wear full school uniform.
- White polo shirt.
- Emerald Green school jumper, fleece or cardigan (with a logo)
- Black or grey trousers or skirt – NOT leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Grey pinafore or summer gingham dress
- Plain black shoes or plain black trainers
- Black or grey Hijab for those children who wear one
- No jewellery or hair decoration (for example, no hair bows, no chokers etc)
Orders can be placed for school uniform in the following ways:
- By completing an order form at the school office (with free delivery to school)
- In store at the Pinders shop at Crystal Peaks shopping centre
- Online at firstname.lastname@example.org (£4.95 charge)
- By telephone to Pinders (£4.95 charge)
Trousers, skirts, dresses and polo shirts can be purchased from other stores and supermarkets.